Today’s Vision Sugar Land Eye Glasses
At Today’s Vision Sugar Land we make your eyewear and lens selection accurate and easy at an exceptional value. From timeless classics to the hottest new looks our opticians will help you select the frame and lens that is right for you.
Selecting the right frame makes all the difference; it is more than just filling a prescription. It’s personal. Our experienced opticians will help you choose from a wide selection of frames and lenses to create the look, comfort and clarity that make your glasses ideal for you.
At Todays Vision Sugar Land you will find over 1000 frames and sunglasses to choose from. Including the newest fashion trends, Exclusive Collections, Designer Brands, Prescription Sunglasses, Protective and Active Sports eyewear.
Eyewear for Kids
Our children’s exclusive collection offers fashionable designer styling and quality at an affordable price. We recommend protective eyewear for active kids who participate in sports that include a ball, involve contact with other players, or activities that include traveling at high speed, like skateboarding, cycling or riding on ATVs. Regular optical frames will provide some protection but can cause eye injury or facial trauma when hit by a ball or other fast moving object.
For more information click here.
Rec Specs, the leading brand of high quality protective eyewear, is designed to offer the best possible protection. Rec Specs are available in prescription and nonprescription for boys and girls. And with trendy colors and designs, kids can enjoy safety and style. For more information click here.
Eyewear for Men and Women
We are committed to educating our eyewear patients on all aspects and options available for glasses. Understanding performance qualities and differences between eyeglass designs, rimless, metal and plastic/polymer frames is key in selecting the right frame for you.
At Today’s Vision we believe your eyeglasses are an investment in your eye health. We carry a wide range of accessories that help protect your eyeglasses and maintain their longevity. Ask our opticians about our: Lens cleaning solutions, Cleaning cloths, Repair accessories, Eyeglass Cases, Cords & Chains and Clip-On Sunglasses.
Lenses to Fit Your Lifestyle
Our experienced opticians are trained to provide you with lens options that best meet your visual needs as well as personal preferences. Choosing the right lens depends on your prescription and your lifestyle. Whether your prescription specifies Single Vision, Bifocals, Trifocals, or No-line / Progressive Bifocals, we can help you select the lens and material that is right for you. For more information click here.
Lens Materials and Enhancements
- Polycarbonate – Durable, scratch resistant and shatter resistant lenses are a standard choice for sports, children’s and safety glasses.
- CR-39 Plastic – Standard plastic lenses offer sharp optics for basic prescriptions at an opening price point.
- Trivex – Superior Hi-Index optics in a super lightweight lens, these slim high definition lenses are a great choice for higher prescriptions and those seeking premium quality vision. Trivex High Definition Lenses are the lightest weight lens option resulting in maximum wearing comfort, providing the sharpest clarity and enhances peripheral vision for activities such as driving. Trivex has a built in Ultra Violet protection, and are shatter and impact-resistant with a scratch-resistant coating.
- Anti-reflective coating (AR coating) improves both your vision through your lenses and the appearance of your eyeglasses. Both benefits are due to the ability of AR coating to eliminate reflections of light from the front and back surface of eyeglass lenses. AR coating is especially beneficial when used on high-index lenses, which reflect more light than regular plastic lenses. For more information click here.
Single Vision Lenses
Single vision lenses offer correction for people who are nearsighted, farsighted, or need help with reading.
Ideal for sports and children’s eyewear, these lenses are cosmetically appealing with a thin lens profile; lightweight lenses make them comfortable to wear. They include built in Ultra Violet protection and are shatter and impact-resistant with a scratch resistant coating.
A multifocal lens combines two or more focal points into one lens. This allows a person to view objects near, far and in between all in one lens. Multifocal lenses are available in bifocals, trifocals and no-line progressive bifocals.
No-Line Bifocal Lenses
No-line bifocal or progressive lenses offer all the benefits of a multifocal lens without visible lines on the lens.
- Zeiss Office®, Zeiss i.Scription®, Zeiss Duravision Platinum® – ZEISS Digital Lenses enable relaxed vision and outstanding visual acuity when using smartphones or tablet PCs, making it easier for your eyes to focus. Comfortable close-up vision relaxes your eye muscles while maintaining sharp vision. They are quick and easy to get used to, provide outstanding wearer comfort. ZEISS Digital Lenses are suitable for all the situations you might encounter during the course of the day. For more information click here.
- UNITY Elite ® Performance Optics provides high-quality, digital lenses and premium coatings for every lifestyle. Using the latest technology to customize your lenses to your unique visual needs. With UNITY digital lenses, your prescription will be tailored not only to your eyes’ corrective needs but also to your frame and how your glasses fit your face. UNITY has an array of lens and coating options for your lifestyle. For more information click here.
Superior Sun Protection
Transitions® – Photochromic Adaptive Lenses
- Transitions XTRActive Lenses: Darkest outdoors with a moderate activation behind the windshield of a car.
- Transitions Drivewear Lenses: React to varying light conditions both outside and behind the windshield. They combine polarized and photochromic technology to provide the best visual solution for driving.
- Transitions Signature™ Lenses: Clear lenses indoor and fastest to fade back to clear.
- Transitions Vantage Lenses: Variable polarization that increases with the darkness of the lens outdoors.
- For more information click here.
Polarized Prescription Sun Lenses
Provide the best sun wear for daytime driving and outdoor activities while eliminating glare from reflective surfaces like water and snow. Patients enjoy improved visual comfort and 100% eye protection from UV rays. For more information click here.
Maui Jim® Polarized Prescription Sun Lenses
Block 100% of harmful UVA and UVB rays and provides more protection from HEV (High Energy Visible) light than ordinary sun lenses. They are an effective UV filter for the eyes and surrounding skin and provide excellent color perception. Lenses for outdoor activities, serious sports and everyday exercise: For more information click here.